Let’s take a look in this next tool that is very handful when you have maintenance in refrigeration and air-conditioning. This brand is from UNITOR, UNI RX-1A Refrigerant Leak detector is a basic tool use onboard for repair and maintenance. After checking the manual, did you know that it can use in different area besides from air-conditioning and refrigeration?
1. For all halogenated refrigerants that contains Chlorine and Fluorine that includes CFC’s, HCFC’s, HFC’s gasses.
2. It detects Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipments (halogenated refrigerants).
3. The SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
4. In cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as Perchloroethylene and Halon gases in fire extinguishing system if still fitted onboard these days.
The box contains the leak detector unit, manuals, the battery and spare sensing tip. I will indicate its features also according to the manual written.
1. Microprocessor controlled circuit with Advanced Digital Signal Processing
2. Six segment visual leak size indicator
3. High and Low sensitivity levels
4. One touch reset
5. Tactile keypad controls
6. Real time sensitivity adjustment
7. Detect ALL Halogenated refrigerants
8. Certified SAE J1627 for R12, R22 and R134a
9. Variable frequency audible alarm
10. Constant power indication
11. Cordless and portable, operate in 2 C-cell batteries
12. 14″ (35.5cm) flexible stainless probe
13. Spare sensing tip included
14. CE Approved
15. Carrying case