FOCAS-1500c Bilge Alarm serves to continuously measure the concentration of oil in the bilge and other waste water produced on a ship. FOCAS-1500c meets the requirement of IMO Resolution MEPC60 (33) and has type-approval from JG, and DOT.Features
- It measures only the oil concentration, free from affection of detergent and suspended solid matter in the water.
- The production of air bubbles is inhibited to permit stabilized measurement.
- dual alarm system. An oil content alarm is given when the oil concentration exceeds 15ppm and a set alarm is given in the event of input (sample water) or instrument failure.
- “CHECK” button giving simple operation test.
- Installation and connection are carried out with ease because it is samll and right.